Saturday, August 29, 2020

Telford - United Kingdom

#honeytraveldiaries
 Telford ...

I stayed in UK for 5+ years . I had a garage right across my house . We were in the row houses in  5 Bradley Fields ..Telford . A small lawn in the front a slightly bigger lawn behind my house .

Telford  is a large new town in England in Shropshire County . 

I reached in winters so it was cold , dark , raining and a new accent . It was very unnerving specially after being in bright sunny Mumbai with sooo many people everywhere . 

First we went to ASDA bought in supplies for the week . For vegetarians again it was a struggle but since we were a large group who moved there we managed to track down a shop which sold us Indian veggies and PANEER . I never thought I would be so happy to see paneer 😁

New friends , school admissions we managed everything and finally spent 5 years there . More about UK laterz..

Just sitting at home ..Mumbai again gave us a unexpected surprise I thought.. 5 years in UK nothing changed . The garage remained in the same place no new additions to that street . Life remained more or less the same .Is it boring .. I don't think so u can concentrate on so many other things . 

But in Mumbai everyday is different . Struggle to live peacefully ..city is bursting with people !! We need peace !!!

We need some sanity ..

No comments:

Post a Comment